Assessment Strategy and Development
Most Learning and Development Managers want to develop and deliver some level of assessment to determine the effectiveness of their training programs. This is where our Assessment Strategy and Development Service can help. Our service provides training organizations with a means to assess and evaluate the success of their educational programs or offerings.
From capturing data about learner reaction and satisfaction to understanding the overall return on investment (ROI) of a particular program, our Assessment Strategy and Development Service is particularly helpful for managers who:
- Want to leverage learner feedback to continue improving a program and meet the needs of their audience.
- Must show tangible results of a training initiative to stakeholders.
- Want to certify their audience has the appropriate knowledge or skills to perform particular tasks.
Our Assessment Specialists can help by:
- Determining participants’ reaction and satisfaction with a course or content.
- Assessing the attributes, knowledge, or skills acquired or influenced as a result of a training program.
- Measuring long term changes in behavior as a result of completing a training program.
- Quantifying the impact of a training program on defined business metrics.
- Converting assessment results to monetary values to calculate the ROI of a training initiative or program.