Competency Identification and Development
Our Competency Identification and Development Service provides a suite of deliverables designed to help your organization better understand what it takes to be successful in a given job or role.
Through the identification and documentation of the attributes, knowledge, and skills required for a given job role, this service is generally the first step in creating a comprehensive competency-based human capital solution. The deliverables developed within this service create a foundation that:
- Recruiters and hiring managers can use to select the best candidates for a job role based on real-life experiences.
- Employees and managers can use to manage individual performance and career development.
- Managers can use to align individual goals to company objectives.
- Organizations can use in succession planning and incentive compensation.
Our Competency Identification and Development Service:
- Allows organizations to measure performance against consistent standards known to drive successful performance, reducing subjectivity and improving consistency in the performance management process.
- Provides managers and employees with a common language around performance that can be used to prioritize development activities and improve individual performance more quickly.
- Assists recruiters in understanding the attributes, behaviors, or skills required to perform a job, increasing their chances of finding candidates who are the most qualified for a given role.
- Supplies a framework from which compensation and incentive programs can be based.
- Helps organizations perform succession planning activities by making it easier to identify high potential employees.