With a reputation for being the imaginative and innovative service within our Employee Development practice, our Curriculum Design Service is sure to get your team’s creative juices flowing.
From developing instructional strategies and deployment methodologies for global audiences to thinking out-of-the-box to develop an intuitive e-learning interface, the IEC team can partner with you to determine the overall structure and organization of your training curriculum.
In addition to outlining the overall content within a course, our Learning Consultants and Instructional Designers flex their creative muscle as well, collaborating with our Graphic Design team to create an engaging “look-and-feel” for all training materials that is consistent with your company’s corporate identity.
Deliverables within this service can include:
- Design Documents
- User Interfaces
- Curriculum Maps
- Course Outlines
- Competency or Curriculum Roadmaps
Our team of Curriculum Design experts help by:
- Designing customized learning solutions that increase engagement, interactivity and satisfaction.
- Creating prototypes to facilitate agreement on “look and feel” concepts and templates.
- Ensuring training has a consistent, logical structure and flow.
- Developing graphical competency or curriculum roadmaps for job roles or families.
If you need help determining what your training should look like and how it should be organized, our Curriculum Design service is for you.