IEC: Insight Educational Consulting Fact Sheet
IEC: Insight Educational Consulting is a management consulting firm specializing in corporate change and transformation, workforce performance, and employee development. Recognizing that a company’s workforce is its greatest asset, IEC works to provide companies with strategic services that will accelerate workforce potential and help overcome the impending challenges that come along with managing human assets. IEC is a trusted business resource driving individual performance to support organizational growth and profitability – no matter its size or industry.
Incorporated October 2001
783 The Alameda
San Jose, CA 95126
Tom Floyd is Founder and CEO of Insight Educational Consulting (IEC) and host of the Insight on Coaching weekly business radio program. A dynamic businessman and in-demand speaker on workforce issues, Floyd keenly understands the challenges that face today’s companies and how to transform them into successes.
Insight on Coaching, a live radio program dedicated to Professional Coaching, was developed by IEC to help business professionals better understand the issues impacting the corporate workforce and offers practical solutions for those challenges.
Program host Tom Floyd and guests cover a wide range of topics – from how coaching facilitates leadership development to its value in multi-generational workforces to the importance of coaching in change management.
Past guests have included:
- Professional coaches: (Marshall Goldsmith, Strat Sherman, former ICF president elect Kay Cannon etc.)
- Business leaders from ABN AMRO, Alltel, Booz Allen Hamilton, Capital One, CNA, EDS, Intel and Unilever.
- Leading authors (David Taylor,Naked Leader Series, Lynne Lancaster, When Generations Collide,Ann Vanino, Lessons Learned from The Apprentice, etc.
- Prominent academia from universities including George Washington University, Pepperdine, UCLA, and more.Insight on Coaching can be heard weekly, Mondays at 11 am PT, on the Voice America Business Channel, the world’s largest Internet talk radio channel. Podcasts of weekly shows are posted on iTunes and Insight Educational Consulting's Web site (www.ieconsulting.biz ).
Possessing a comprehensive portfolio of services, IEC has the agility to adapt to any company’s project scope, budget, and internal resources to deliver a solution that exceeds anticipated results. Services include:
Workforce Performance: IEC’s workforce performance services help improve a company’s ability to select the right people, maximize employee performance, and develop your workforce to its full potential.
Change Management: IEC’s change management services are designed to assess an organization’s readiness for change, identify potential resistance, and develop plans and processes to ensure the transition’s success.
Employee Development: The training solutions IEC delivers are customized to each business, its employees, and its learning and development strategy.
Sharon Sim-Krause / Mary Placido
(415) 274-7903 / (415) 274-7902
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com