The Training Delivery Service within our Employee Development practice involves both the testing and deployment of e-learning courses as well as the delivery of live instructor-led training or webinars.
Our Instructional Design team can help you successfully test and deploy a wide variety of training programs, with a special emphasis on e-learning. If your team needs assistance facilitating e-learning course reviews, consolidating feedback, and deploying online offerings on your network, we’re here to help.
We’ll help you post course launch as well. Our team is experienced with LMS systems like Saba as well as assessment software like Questionmark Perception, and can provide on-going administration, analysis, and report outs to management on overall course progress and success.
Within the delivery arm of our service, our trainers are experienced delivering training on a wide variety of topics including:
- Enterprise applications ranging from Oracle applications to the Interwoven content management suite.
- Sales training on how to consultatively sell end-to-end solutions to customers.
- Product and technology training on topics including Unified Communications, Security, Wireless, and more.
- Professional services training ranging from technical support services to lifecycle services.
- Leadership development training for managers, with a special emphasis on how to build high performance teams.
- Executive development sessions on topics including driving change within the organization, developing executive presence, coaching, and more.
Our Training Delivery Service:
- Helps clients ensure the integrity and quality of their training programs.
- Creates historical documentation to capture decisions and feedback for future revisions.
- Provides knowledge transfer to ensure clients have the information and skills needed to deliver future training sessions on their own internally.
- Improves learner comprehension and retention of new concepts through interactive live facilitation.
- Extends capabilities by supplementing our clients’ teams with additional resources as needed.